Prison and Reintegration Program (Phoenix)
This program focuses on the holistic reformation and transformation of persons in conflict with the law for seamless reintegration into the community upon release.
Named after the Phoenix bird because of its rebirth symbolism, this program empowers children and adults in correctional institutions with a growth mindset and pathways to second chances in life.
How We do it
Why do we do it?
- Spiritual development, leadership, and connection with the creator.
- Stigma, trauma, rejection, and dysfunctional families.
- Develop employability skills in the creative economy.
- Lack of employment opportunities for ex-inmates upon release.
- Lack of legal knowledge among inmates to conduct their cases and appeals.
This program builds the capacity of young people to be ethical, proactive and proximate changemakers in their communities.
Access to Justice
The program provides legal education to communities, empowering them to exercise their constitutional rights and responsibilities responsibly.