This program builds the capacity of young people to be ethical, proactive and proximate changemakers in their communities. We mentor and empower children and young people in schools, the streets, colleges, and neigborhoods to provide solutions to community safety issues relating to crime, truancy, delinquency, drugs, and substance abuse.
How We do it
Why do we do it?
- Increased crime rates amongst children and young people.
- Increased number of broken and dysfunctional families
- Show empathy to children and street-connected families.
- Communities that have solutions that can help them but don’t know how they can approach them.
- Building the family unit to ensure strong communities and societies.
Access to Justice
The program provides legal education to communities, empowering them to exercise their constitutional rights and responsibilities responsibly.
Prison and Aftercare Program (Phoenix)
This program focuses on the holistic reformation and transformation of persons in conflict with the law for seamless reintegration into the community upon release.